- Scale and Grow Your Business.
- Delegate Effectively.
- Make Money While You Sleep.
- Enjoy Freedom.
- Immortalize Your Brilliance.
- To be honored for who you are, your expertise, experience, and talent.
- To be supported wholeheartedly.
- To live out loud on your visions, goals, and ideas.
- To be heard.
- My profound curiosity about what you are up with your endeavors and your goals.
- To be encouraged when you need it.
- To be nudged when you need that.
- Me being open and honest with you.
- A bit of humor and a crazy pun every now and then.
- To convert your brilliance into a rewarding life.
The Wealth Stool - We Need All 3 Legs!
What Others Are Saying
The Brilliance Extraction system is unique. It taps into the organization’s innate wisdom and utilizes it in ways I have never seen before. It collects many years of experience and makes it usable and transferrable. Training and collaborative learning become so much more effective. The possibilities from that are stunning.
One of the things I love is that Stephie has the unusual ability to convert complex information into much simpler explanations and graphics that readily drive the point home to the student.
- Grant Vergottini, CEO, Xcential Corporation
Dr. Stephie excels in pulling ideas out of my own head and making them systematic and actionable. This is an essential part of her process of developing the educational materials we have at my company.
She has developed an educational seminar and eBook that is attracting new clients to my business. She is doing that with fresh eyes and a strong eye towards being strategic, maximizing the impact of our education-based communication and marketing.
Stephie always goes the extra mile. She is smart and very well rounded in her skills. Importantly, she always listens to what my vision and goals are, and we work accordingly. I highly recommend her!
- Ted Przybylek, CEO, RanchoTed
I have found that once or twice in a decade if I'm lucky, I'll walk away from a discussion that has the potential to impact the way I live my life. Sometimes the potential is to impact the overall happiness of others or me; sometimes it is the potential to impact my career.
The word "profound" comes to mind following one of these rare discussions. I just had one of these discussions with Stephie. This one has the potential to impact both others' and my own overall happiness and career. Better yet, it is only 8:45 in the morning!
- Jon MacDonald, Executive Vice President & General Counsel, Fairfield Residential